A homeless man was identified Tuesday as the victim of a fatal "swarming" attack police allege was committed by eight teenage girls in downtown Toronto last month. Toronto police said Ken Lee, 59, was ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Toronto authorities have identified the homeless man stabbed and beaten to death in a “swarming” attack carried out by a group of ...
Canadian police on Tuesday named the 59-year-old homeless man killed in what authorities deemed a "swarming" attack allegedly carried out by eight teenage girls on a Toronto street last month. Toronto ...
TORONTO, May 4, 2026 /CNW/ - Covenant House Toronto, Canada's largest charity serving youth experiencing homelessness, is introducing Home of the Unbreakable: a powerful expression of its belief in ...
Toronto has seen a substantial drop in the number of homeless encampments in the past year, according to city data, but ...
Toronto's homelessness crisis is deepening, and new numbers show just how urgent things have become. The City's latest Street Needs Assessment, which captures a snapshot of homelessness across the ...
According to a recent City of Toronto report, in October 2024, there were an estimated 15,400 people experiencing homelessness in the city — more than double the approximately 7,300 homeless in April ...
DYAN RUIZ, JOURNALIST: Last week, protestors occupied a city building because, they say, Toronto’s shelter system is over capacity and more people are dying on the streets. GAETAN HEROUX, ACTIVIST, ...
(TORONTO) — A homeless man was identified Tuesday as the victim of a fatal “swarming” attack police allege was committed by eight teenage girls in downtown Toronto last month. Toronto police said Ken ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results