Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Attorneys representing families of the Esparto fireworks explosion victims says they will take the first step to sue the ...
Defense attorneys said photos of the fireworks explosion victims could make it difficult to choose an impartial jury.
A Yolo County Civil Grand Jury released a scathing report on the fireworks warehouse explosion that killed 7 people in July. The report says the warehouse was inspected but turned a blind eye because ...
Nine months after the blast, families finally spoke in court - but the answers they're still waiting for could take years.
Six of the eight people indicted in connection with last year's deadly firework warehouse explosion in Yolo County returned to court Thursday. The July 1, 2025 blast killed seven people, including ...
Yolo County’s coroner said Tuesday that all seven victims killed in the July 1 fireworks facility explosion in Esparto died instantly from “multiple blast and thermal injuries.” The explosion, which ...
The Los Angeles City Council Tuesday approved a settlement of nearly $21 million for South Los Angeles residents whose homes were destroyed in a botched firework detonation by the Los Angeles Police ...
EARLIER COVERAGE: Man injured when fireworks exploded in car in Dayton JIM NOELKER / STAFF PHOTO A man who suffered critical injuries when his car exploded by what police believe were fireworks ...
OAKLAND, Calif. - Stunning new details were laid out in the Yolo County Civil Grand Jury's report Thursday about the fireworks warehouse explosion that killed seven people in Esparto in Yolo County on ...